- On Sortied
- I'll show you what the Aegis are capable of.
- On Entering a Room
- Behold, my skill with a spear!
- When Quest Begins
- We're all ready, yes?
- Response to Beginning of a Quest
- I'll be right beside you.
- Of course.
- When Controlling Character in Quest
- I will fulfill my duty!
- When Receiving a Heal
- My thanks.
- I appreciate it.
- When Entering a Boss' Room
- The end begins now!
- I will never lose!
- Response to Entering a Boss' Room
- Right! Let's go!
- Yes! Onwards to victory!
- Upon Getting to Low Health
- This is nothing!
- A mere flesh wound!
- Upon Opening a Chest
- I do enjoy a bit of treasure now and then.
- Treasure for the taking.
- Boss on Low Health
- Victory is at hand!
- The final blow is mine alone!
- Boss Enters Break State
- Now! Attack!
- Don't let this chance slip through our fingers!
- Rare Enemy Spawns
- What an unusual enemy! How fortunate for us.
- Now that's a rare one...
- Upon Death
- Take care of the dragons for me...
- D-damn... And with my work still unfinished...
- Player Uses Damaging Skill
- That was a spectacular display.
- Oh my! Splendid!
- When Shape Shifting is Ready
- Feel the dragon's roar!
- I hear the dragon's call!
- Shape Shifting into Dragon
- Dragon, lend me your strength!
- Idle During Quest
- Shall we? ...No? Nothing?
- Perhaps we ought to resume our advance.
- Quest Clear
- That was nothing!
- Quest Failure
- But I've sworn to protect them...
- Home Screen Walking
- Fydon and Felyx are doing well.
- Young dragons are unruly creatures.
- I should put Fydon and Felyx to bed.
- I think I need some exercise.
- I should start getting dinner ready.
- Ugh. My spear is filthy! Where is that polish...?
- Home Screen Inside
- My duty is to protect dragons. That will never change so long as I draw breath.
- The spearmanship of my tribe was developed to protect dragons. I began to learn it as a child.
- I've heard stories of a group that worships dragons. Perhaps they're related to the Aegis?
- I just can't work out how to get Fydon and Felyx to eat things that are good for them...
- I see a lot of parents with children in town. I wonder if I can learn anything from them?
- I've been with Fydon and Felyx for so long, I can tell what they're thinking from their eyes.
- Home Screen Portrait
- As a member of the Aegis tribe, my duty is to protect dragons.
- I named Fydon and Felyx after the words for justice and courage, in the language of my people.
- My tribe tended to the dragon's needs, and in return, we received their blessings.
- I feed my dragons, trim their scales, cut their claws. Caring for them is no small task.
- Collection Portrait
- All I want is for Fydon and Felyx to live peaceful, happy lives.
- Protecting and living in harmony with dragons is a way of life for us.
- I'll show no mercy to those who would seek to harm my dragons.
- I need to learn how other fathers deal with raising their children.
- What's that? You'd like some of this candy? Sorry, I made it for my dragons.
- At The Halidom
- Is something the matter?
- I've taken quite a liking to this place.
- What should I cook up for my dragons today?
- When reach 50 mana circle
- I’ve made up my mind. I swear to protect you, always!
The Man Flanked by Dragons
A moment, if you would. Might you be the pactbound prince?
Squeak! Squeak! Squeeeeeeak!
Squeeeak! *chomp* *snorf*
The Dragons Grow
Oi! Looks like we found some'a the castle residents, so we did!
Bwa ha ha! Yer friends at the gate ain't too bright. They fell for our little distraction 'ook, line, and sinker!
Now 'and over them kid dragons, or I start crackin' skulls.
Raise 'em? Are ya daft? I ain't cut out to play nursemaid for a bunch'a moppets!
We'll either sell 'em off to some rich bloke or dice 'em up and use the bits what to make fancy medicines.
Bwa ha ha! Lookit this one, boys! Spoilin' for a fight, 'e is! ...Get 'em!
Cor! We got twice their numbers, so 'ow in the 'ell they beatin' us?!
Still, we oughta be juuust about...
Oi! We got them two dragons! Let's get outta here!
Eh? You say somethin'?!
Gya! This one 'ere's a damn monster!
It's like fightin' 10 men at once, it is! Gyaaaaa!
Oi! Nobody makes a fool of us bandits and gets away with it! DIIIIIE!
Gaaah! Them little dragons're... Graaaagh!