Version Changelog/Ver 2.2.0 Version Update
Ver 2.2.0 Version Update (November 26, 2020)[edit source]
- On the Edit Teams screen, players will be able to register a particular adventurer's equipped wyrmprints into decks that can be saved and used to equip other adventurers with the exact same setup.
- Players will be able to search for wyrmprints by affinity and find abilities that satisfy more specific conditions. The way that abilities are arranged will be adjusted, and players may choose to display them in groups based on conditions such as strength and defense.
- The method that the optimize feature uses to determine which wyrmprints are best suited for the given conditions will be adjusted.
- A page introducing recommended wyrmprints will appear in the Treasure Trade for Wyrmprints.
- On the Edit Teams and Treasure Trade for Wyrmprints screens, players will be able to search for a particular wyrmprint by entering its name or the name of one of its abilities directly into the search field.
- The exclamation mark (!) meant to alert players that they have yet to unlock all copies of a particular wyrmprint will no longer be displayed on that wyrmprint (even if they still have not unlocked all copies of it).
Legend Difficulty for The Agito Uprising
- Starting at November 27, 2020 6:00 UTC, the Legend difficulty will be added to Volk's Wrath in The Agito Uprising. When forming a team for Volk's Wrath: Legend, please note that only adventurers of a certain element will be allowed to participate. Legend-difficulty quests can be accessed from the Challenge Events (Legend Difficulty) section of the Quests menu.
- Clear a Legend-difficulty quest in The Agito Uprising to collect materials used to refine Agito weapons to their second stage. By refining these weapons to their second stage, the player can alter their appearance.
Addendum November 20, 2020 9:30 UTC
- When enabling Minimal Mode or setting the Visual Effects to Basic in the Options menu, any changes to weapon appearances that the player might have set will not be displayed during quests and in the victory pose screens.
- Certain items will be limited in how many of them can be traded at once in the Treasure Trade.
- The user interface will be adjusted in various places.
Addendum November 25, 2020 3:30 UTC
- Starting at November 27, 2020 6:00 UTC, when adventurers using rapid-fire manacasters interrupt their force strike, they will no longer suffer from a debuff that reduces their force strike damage.
- The speed at which Incognito Nefaria moves while casting the Ancient IncandescenceLv. 1: Begins casting for 5.76s, after which this skill will increase user's strength by 10% for 15 seconds and deal 1 hit of 2768% flame damage to the target and nearby enemies. Movement is possible while casting at 2.5% normal speed, but you will take damage as normal. [5838 SP]
Lv. 2: Begins casting for 5.76s, after which this skill will increase user's strength by 15% for 15 seconds and deal 1 hit of 3078% flame damage to the target and nearby enemies. Movement is possible while casting at 2.5% normal speed, but you will take damage as normal. [5838 SP] skill changes depending on the setting of the Smoothing option.
- While playing co-op in Ayaha & Otoha's Wrath on Standard and Expert difficulties, when Ayaha & Otoha (human form) use their Hakkeyoi skill, adventurers on guest devices may be restrained even if they are outside of the visual indicator of Ayaha'a restraint effect and are not hit by Otoha's attack afterward.
- While playing co-op in Ayaha & Otoha's Wrath on Standard and Expert difficulties, when Ayaha & Otoha (human form) use their Hakkeyoi skill under certain conditions, the effect and the position where adventurers are restrained will sometimes not be aligned between the host and guest.