Version Changelog/Ver 1.7.1 Wyrmprint Update & Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes
- 1 Ver 1.7.1 Wyrmprint Update & Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes (Apr 26, 2019)
- 1.1 New Content
- 1.2 Enemies
- 1.3 Mechanic Changes
- 1.4 Balance Adjustments
- 1.5 Bug Fixes
Ver 1.7.1 Wyrmprint Update & Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes (Apr 26, 2019)[edit source]
No recent dragons.
- A new event type, defensive battles, will be available for a limited time as part of the Fire Emblem: Lost Heroes event (begins after maintenance).
Expand to view.
- Heavy Infantry (Shadow)
- Imperial Archer (Flame)
- Imperial Archer (Light)
- Imperial Archer (Shadow)
- Imperial Axeman (Wind)
- Imperial Commander
- Imperial Healer (Light)
- Imperial Healer (Shadow)
- Imperial Lancer (Water)
- Imperial Mage (Shadow)
- Imperial Mage (Water)
- Imperial Soldier (Flame)
- Imperial Soldier (Shadow)
- Platoon Leader
- Reinforcements' Commander
- Shadow Knight
- Wyrmprints will no longer appear when summoning. The player will instead be able to acquire them in quests or by trading for them in the Shop using eldwater.
- When unbound a second time, the illustration will change and any abilities will be upgraded. When unbound a fourth time, any abilities will be upgraded even further.
- A Switch View button has been added to enable switching to a list display for wyrmprints.
- A new Wyrmprints button has been added to the shop. Wyrmprints will be split into the following tabs:
- The Featured tab will contain newly-added wyrmprints and wyrmprints available for trade for a limited time.
- Note: From the sixth wyrmprint onward, the amount of eldwater required will reset, starting again with the amount required for the first trade.
- The player can tap the copies-held magnifying-glass icon in the top right to check how many of the selected wyrmprint they have.
- The player can check how many copies they have and what level of unbound they are.
- A Fully Unbound button added to the bottom left allows players to check the abilities of the wyrmprint when fully unbound.
- The maximum value for the following wyrmprint abilities has been raised.
|Skill Damage||35% → 40%|
|Strength||15% → 20%|
|Force Strike||40% → 50%|
|Broken Punisher||25% → 30%|
|Gauge Accelerator||30% → 35%|
|Shield Prep||II(20%) → III(30%)|
|Burning Punisher||25% → 30%|
|Dragon Time||15% → 20%|
|Slayer's Strength||5% → 6%|
- AI Allies and adventurers on the player's team have been adjusted during auto play—they are now able to use Force Strike. Other adjustments added help the AI attack enemies more proactively.
- It is now possible to set an Objective in Create a Room with Conditions
- Players are now able to select from: Up for Anything, Earn Epithets, Clear Quest Endeavors, Repeat a Quest, and Seek Help.
- Note: With the exception of Up for Anything, players who select Find a Room will not be able to enter rooms with a set Objective.
- A Room List button has been added to the co-op screen for each quest. This will show a list of rooms with openings for the quest the player selected.
- Room list will also display room with conditions, and the player will be able to check the conditions set for each room.
- Players will now be able to see condition trends.
- The background displayed behind the player's team in the room will now show the equipped dragon instead of the adventurer. This will make it easier to tell what dragons the other players have equipped.
- Social reward by playing co-op will be reset after the maintenance.
- The amount of eldwater received when summoning a duplicate adventurer and when parting ways with a dragon summoned will change.
- 5 Before: 3,000 After: 8,500
- 4 Before: 1,000 After: 2,200
- 3 No change
- Note: There will be no changes to the amount of eldwater received from selling wyrmprints or parting ways with dragons distributed during events.
- The amount of Wyrmite or Diamantium required for a single summon and tenfold summon have been changed from 150 to 120 and 1,500 to 1,200 respectively.
- It is now possible to damage enemies who have been knocked down.
- The number of teams players are able to make have been increased from 6 to 9.
- Various stickers have been changed.
- Affected stickers: "Nope", "Grrr...", and Elisanne Glare
- New stickers: "On me!, "Again!", and "You got this!"
- Adventurers will no longer turn around when damaged.
- Note: When knocked back, adventurers will face the direction of the damage they received.
- The “Don't allow any of your team to fall in battle" completion reward will now only apply to the player's own party in raid-event boss battles.
- The animations on several screens have been shortened to raise the overall pace of the game.
- It is now clearer when the player has reached the exchange limit for an item in the Treasure Trade in the Shop.
- The Treasure Trade UI in the Shop has been adjusted to make it clearer what the player is trading for.
- A Schedule button has been added to the quest-selection screen for Void Battles.
- Weapon abilities have been added to the sort conditions on the weapon-list screen and the weapon-crafting screen.
- Tapping Close after enhancing a weapon now returns the player to the Enhance tab.
- Tapping Cancel after upgrading a weapon to maximum level now returns the player to the upgrade screen for that weapon.
- The order of each summon has been changed on the summon screen.
- The effects of abilities which are conditional based on HP have been applied to the stats display on the edit-team screen and the details screen.
- Note: Only effects that trigger when at 100% HP will be applied. This is merely a display change. It will not increase Might.
- Other small UI adjustments were made on several screens.
- All wyrmprints received an ability upgrade at . A higher level for each ability is now avaialble at . See Wyrmprint List for a complete list of abilities.
- MaxHp: 36 → 178
- MaxAtk: 12 → 62
- MaxHp: 36 → 178
- MaxAtk: 12 → 62
- MaxHp: 36 → 178
- MaxAtk: 12 → 62
- MaxHp: 35 → 177
- MaxAtk: 13 → 63
- MaxHp: 36 → 182
- MaxAtk: 12 → 58
- Quests like those in the main campaign will now drop wyrmprints with 3 rarity and higher which formerly appeared in summoning. See the details screen of each quest for more information.
- Considering the increased opportunity for crafting weapons due to the addition of Void Battles, we’ve increased the amount of weapons the player can have by 100.
- The amount of rewards and the number of times the Daily Bonus can be claimed have been adjusted in to reflect the increase in overall game elements.
- Increased the potency of co-ability effects for 3 and 4 adventurers, making the effect match those of 5 adventurers when fully upgraded.
- Elemental scales have been removed from the materials required to obtain skills on the second mana circle and to unbind the third mana circle.
- Note: As part of the adjustment described above, we will be sending elemental scales to players who used them in the applicable areas before the maintenance starting at 8:00 PM, Apr 25, 2019, starting after the maintenance ends.
- The potency of wyrmprint abilities has been increased overall.
- Note: The post-adjustment stats will be applied to the team's Might when the player adjusts the team on the team screen.
- The Might of the High Midgardsormr Res ability on Glorious Tempest has been adjusted.
- The final wave of Avenue to Power has been adjusted to include a boss.
- Note: Other than the addition of wyrmprints as drop rewards starting with this version, there will be no other changes to the obtainable rewards.
- The "Defeat all the enemies" clear condition for Ch. 6 / 1-2, Watch for Falling Trees (Hard) has been changed to "Eliminate a specific threat."
- The descriptions for some items have been adjusted.
- When Ku Hai performed Force Strike after using the Keen Blade skill, enemy collision no longer applied.
- When Albert performed Force Strike after using the Thunderous Impulse skill, enemy collision no longer applied.
- When receiving trap damage while midair as part of a sword attack, the attack was canceled.
- When Julietta used the Glorious Guard skill, certain attacks hit more while under its effects.
- The Dragon Gauge did not fill when additional damage was dealt to enemies due to bleeding, burning, or poison.
- It was sometimes impossible to progress on the enhance screen after performing certain steps.
- There was a delay before the ready mark displayed after tapping Ready in co-op.
- When normal image quality was set on certain devices and the number of goodies in the goodie box was 100 or more between both Limited and No Limit, it displayed as 9.
- When unbinding on certain devices, weapons and dragons in the unbind materials did not display, so it only showed item materials.
- In Helper Settings, it was not possible to change wyrmprints when filtered using Sort.
- When moving from the unbind screen to the Castle, the unbind screen’s display remained in the top-left of the screen.
- In High Mercury's Trial, under certain conditions it was sometimes possible to avoid attacks which should be unavoidable without entering the Spheres of Salvation.
Addendum 2:00 AM, Apr 26, 2019
- When certain buffs overlapped and the first buff ended, the second buff also ended.
- The effect at the start of the quest, icon, and text above the adventurer's head did not display properly for the The Petal Queen wyrmprint.
- On certain devices the game’s icon sometimes displayed as white on the device’s home screen.