Version Changelog/Ver 1.6.1 Gala Dragalia (Mar 2019)
Ver 1.6.1 Gala Dragalia (Mar 2019) (Mar 27, 2019)[edit source]
- Players are now able to equip two wyrmprints after completing chapter 4 of the main campaign. The HP, strength, and abilities of the wyrmprint will be added to the adventurer's stats. However, you cannot equip an adventurer with two of the same wyrmprint.
- If two wyrmprints have abilities of the same effect, the effects will stack. Do note however that players are not able to exceed the limit for ability effects, even if the conditions for triggering the abilities differ. This limit doesn't apply to adventurer, weapon, or dragon abilities.
- Co-op room conditions have been added. Players are now able to create rooms with certain conditions, such as element restrictions, weapon type, and might, before opening to others.
- Players can now exchange materials without needing to go to Treasure Trade in the Shop. If a material can be traded, a trade icon will appear at the top right of the icon.
- Event materials from facility events or other events are excluded.
- A button has been added to change the game speed after completing Chapter 1 Quest 4-2. Players are able to change the game speed from 1.2x, 1.5x, and 2.0x when playing a quest solo. Game speed will also carry on over to the next quest.
- When receiving persistent damage, such as from afflictions, an icon will be displayed next to the numerical value to show the source.
- Team leader's elements will now show up on the UI for switching between teams.
- Players are now able to change teams by tapping on the team-page icon in co-op rooms.
- The Dragon's Roost help section in game now has added information regarding bonding with dragons.
- The on/off auto setting will now always be carried over.
- It is no longer possible to avoid High Midgardsormr's Tattered Sky attack by using a support skill or shapeshifting.
- It is no longer possible to avoid High Brunhilda's Searing Pillar attack by using a support skill or shapeshifting.
- Some ability names have been adjusted in conjuction with the changes to wyrmprint functionality.
- Ultramarine Knife's skill Aqua Spiral has been changed to Ultramarine Spin.
- If an adventurer's skills or force strikes were enhanced due to skills and a player used a continue, the enhanced skills or force strikes constantly remained.
- With skills enhanced due to skills, total damage might not have displayed.
- For skills where there is a time gap before the damage is applied, the damage for later attacks was sometimes not added to the total damage.
- Bow adventurers: When a skill hit immediately after activating a force strike, sometime multiple total damage values displayed one after another.
- When a skill that had a damage shield effect was used, trap damage was not nullified.
- While Valentine's Hildegarde was in a team under AI control, she would not use Holy Protection unless she took damage.
- The effect for Heinwald's Abyssal Connection skill did not display correctly.
- Nefaria's Night of Antiquity skill under Showcase Info for the 5★ Summon Voucher did not match the description that is displayed on her skill detail page.
- Sometimes the attacks of certain dragons were not registered as hits when attacking near a wall.
- Sometimes Doublebuff abilities did not trigger due to Last Defense abilities.
- The effects of the Fafnir Statue (Flame) and Fafnir Statue (Wind) placed in the Halidom were not applied to the stats displayed on the weapon change screen.
- After being disconnected from co-op and switching to solo play, users sometime received errors about idling.
- After being disconnected from co-op, some game elements ceased to work.
- The enemy's affliction resistance was sometimes different between the hosts and guests during co-op.
- Sometimes the Enemy Wall did not display in the path in Avenue to Fortune/Master
- The effect for when Blazing Ghost's Ranged Resistance activates did not display correctly.