Version Changelog/Ver 1.4.0
Ver 1.4.0 Getherwing Host (Jan 24, 2019)[edit source]
No recent adventurers.
No recent dragons.
No recent wyrmprints.
- It's now possible to play sound from background applications (music applications, for example) while playing Dragalia Lost.
- You can now trade up to 20 of each Greatwyrm wyrmprint in Treasure Trade. [Added on Jan 23 23:20, 2019(PT)]
- Communication time while waiting for other players immediately after starting a quest in co-op has been reduced.
- Devices will no longer enter sleep mode while playing with Auto enabled.
- Devices will no longer enter sleep mode from the time you enter or create a co-op room until you either leave the room or start the quest.
- The display for total damage done to an enemy when using a skill during a quest has been improved.
- UI display settings options have been added for the status bar and the navigation bar on Android devices.
- The screen design has been adjusted slightly.
The following additional features and changes will be applied in data updates after Jan 24 21:30, 2019(PT).
- An animation displaying the matching attunement bonus will now display on the icon on the edit team and quest preparation screens when an adventurer's attunement matches that of their equipped weapon and dragon. Wyrmprints will not be considered.
- A penalty will be applied to players who're inactive for a certain amount of time during co-op, regardless of whether the player is the host or the guest. If a player receives a penalty a certain number of times consecutively, they'll be unable to participate in co-op for some time. If they are participating in co-op as a guest, they will be forced to exit the quest.
- The number of Glorious Tempest and Volcanic Queen wyrmprints you can acquire from Treasure Trade has been increased. In addition to the fully unbound wyrmprints (one each), you can also trade for wyrmprints that haven't been unbound (up to 15 of each). [Update Jan 23 23:29, 2019(PT)] The implementation date of this change has been corrected.
The following additional features and changes will be applied after the maintenance scheduled for Jan 28 18:00, 2019(PT) to Jan 28 23:00, 2019(PT). For more information about this maintenance, see the Forced Exit Maintenance on 1/28(PT) notification.
- When playing a quest in co-op, hosts can now participate without expending stamina by using getherwings.
- Players will now be guaranteed a 5★ adventurer when performing the initial tutorial summon after creating game data.
- When you're unable to find a co-op room using Find a Room, you'll now be asked if you wish to automatically create a room.
- Sometimes it was not possible to use Force Strike while playing with Auto enabled.
- Using Julietta's Force Strike under certain conditions while playing the Battle at the Wartarch Ruins: Master event quest in co-op would cause communication to be disrupted.
- Travel distance was shortened for lance adventurers who use Force Strike in specific locations, such as puddles of water or poison.
- Bleeding was applied to ally adventurers when a skill that inflicts bleeding hit allies afflicted with freeze in co-op.
- The "Increases max HP by X% for the remainder of the quest" buff from Sinoa's Custom Concoction skill was removed from the HP display of other on-screen adventurers when she uses the Custom Concoction skill again and gets a result other than the "Increases max HP by X% for the remainder of the quest" buff.
- It was possible to use Force Strike while moving by switching adventurers immediately after using Force Strike and then returning to the adventurer again.
- The bogged and poisoned afflictions would persist even after the effect duration had elapsed when afflicted under certain conditions.
- Sometimes the correct amount of HP would not be restored when shapeshifting ends if an HP Up buff was received while shapeshifted.
- Shapeshifting in certain areas while playing the Battle at Myriage Lake event quest would cause you to be transported to other areas.
A fix for the following issue was applied after the maintenance scheduled for Jan 28 18:00, 2019(PT) to Jan 28 23:00, 2019(PT). For more information about this maintenance, see the Forced Exit Maintenance on 1/28(PT) notification.
- The first attack for certain dragons would sometimes not hit when shapeshifting while Auto was enabled.
- Strength from wyrmprints was not added when shapeshifting.
- The Healing Doublebuff wyrmprint ability for A Wish Upon the Yuletree and the Strength Doublebuff wyrmprint ability for Valiant Crown or Sisters of the Anvil would trigger for certain adventurers when they used a skill that does not buff defense while a defense buff was applied to them.
- When scrolling through the list of notices, tapping a banner would sometimes take you to the wrong notice.
- The boss enemy did not appear in the main story quest Chapter 6 / EX 1-1, Woodland Blitz, when shapeshift was used to destroy fallen trees.
- The boss icon that should display over the entrance to the boss area on the minimap was not displaying in certain quests.
- Silver Slimes sometimes did not appear when playing Avenue to Fortune: Standard.
- The Notices from the Support Team item under Alerts has been removed. If you wish to change your notification settings, please change them from your device's app notification settings.