Version Changelog/Ver 1.13.0 Version Update
- 1 Ver 1.13.0 Version Update (October 29, 2019)
- 1.1 Log-in Bonus Content Changes
- 1.2 Unlocking from the Unbinding Screen Now Possible
- 1.3 Certain Facilities Remain Effective Even When in Storehouse
- 1.4 Select the Halidom even while Honey Tea is Being Produced
- 1.5 Accept Rewards for Multiple Completed Endeavors as a Batch
- 1.6 An Exclamation Mark Displays on the Alliance Button when the Player can Claim the Check-in Reward
- 1.7 Added a Display Speed Option for the Combat Log
- 1.8 Other Changes
- 1.9 Issues Fixed
Ver 1.13.0 Version Update (October 29, 2019)[edit source]
Log-in Bonus Content Changes
- Considering the current game balance, the content of the daily login bonus has been changed:
|Every Day||Skip Ticket x3||Skip Ticket x6|
|Day 1||Mana x5,000||Gold Crystal x10|
|Day 2||Mana x5,000||Wyrmite x300|
|Day 3||Wyrmite x30||Wyrmite x300|
|Day 4||Rupies x20,000||Mana x10,000|
|Day 5||Ethon Ashes x3||Rupies x30,000|
|Day 6||Four-Leaf Clover x1||Consecrated Water x20|
|Day 7||Wyrmite x40||Exquisite Honey x2|
|Day 8||Exquisite Honey x2||Four-Leaf Clover x3|
|Day 9||Wyrmite x50||Blessed Ethon Ashes x1|
|Day 10||Summon Voucher x1||Summon Voucher x1|
- Note: These changes will go into effect starting October 31, 2019 6:00 UTC.
- At that time, it will reset to the first day of the log-in bonus cycle, regardless of what day the player was on before.
Unlocking from the Unbinding Screen Now Possible
- An unlock confirmation screen will display when locked weapons, dragons, or wyrmprints are selected on the unbinding screen.
Certain Facilities Remain Effective Even When in Storehouse
- Facilities in the castle grounds that boost adventurers and dragons will remain effective even when they are in the player's storehouse.
- With this change, the player will be able to decorate your castle grounds as they wish without worrying about your might.
- Note: Facilities that have special facility event effects will also remain effective while in they player's storehouse.
- Production facilities must be placed in the castle grounds to take effect.
- Otherwise, the player will not be able to collect the produced items.
Select the Halidom even while Honey Tea is Being Produced
- It will be possible to select the Halidom even if Honey Tea is being produced and is available for collection.
- Honey Tea will only be collected when the player taps the Honey Tea icon.
Accept Rewards for Multiple Completed Endeavors as a Batch
- The player will be able to accept rewards for endeavors that have stages, such as the endeavors for reaching a certain might, all at once up to the last stage you completed.
- With this change, there will be no need to repeatedly accept rewards.
- The page will now split when more than 100 endeavors are displayed.
- Note: Starting October 28, 2019 2:00 UTC, it will not be possible to check endeavors beyond the 100th endeavor in the pre-update version. At that time, the player can accept endeavor rewards and reduce the number of endeavors to 100 or lower to check them.
An Exclamation Mark Displays on the Alliance Button when the Player can Claim the Check-in Reward
- If the player is able to claim the check-in reward for their Alliance, an exclamation mark will display on the Alliance button on the Home page.
Added a Display Speed Option for the Combat Log
- Under Options, the player will be able to set the display speed for the combat log to Slow, Normal, or Fast.
- The player can switch it to Slow to thoroughly monitor the combat log, or switch it to Fast to make it display quickly.
- Commas (,) will now be placed before every three digits in numbers displayed in game with four digits or more to make them easier to read (excluding some screens, such as during quests).
- Example: 1000 → 1,000, or 10000→10,000,
- The camera zoom distance when the screen is pinched during Elemental Ruins quests has been adjusted to prevent the camera from getting stuck in the background.
- A Raid tab was added to Find a Room under Join Co-op when a raid event or Astral Raid event is live.
- The text displayed above Gala Sarisse and Summer Cleo when they use their skills has been changed.
- The amount of processing for certain UI elements during quests has been reduced.
The following change were applied in a data update around October 30, 2019 2:30 UTC.
The following issues have been fixed in this version:
- The attack marker for the first Phantom Assault attack did not display correctly in the The Imperial Onslaught quest Battle at Myriage Lake.
- When Natalie was affected by an HP absorption buff, the effect of that buff triggered when she reduced her own HP with her Clean Slate skill.
- Sometimes voiced lines did not play unless adventurers were tapped on the Home page.
- After initially dodging Mercury's Aqua Spiral attack, AI adventurers would then move toward it and be hit, even though the attack was not finished.
- When defense was increased due to Gala Ranzal's Experience's Boon ability, the effect details did not display.
- In The Mercurial Gauntlet quests level 40 and higher, certain attacks from some adventurers and dragons did not hit Fafnir Roy III.
- The Energized state did not end when Ieyasu's Blade Formation was used.
- Buff and debuff effects did not apply to the continuous HP recovery effect of Ieyasu's Blade Formation skill.
- Sometimes adventurers afflicted with paralysis would take damage from paralysis fewer times than intended.
- When Delphi's Ruination Cage skill was used while Visual Effects were set to Basic, the skill's visual effect displayed as larger than the actual area of effect.
- The Mercurial Gauntlet (Flame) locked when the user switched to the The Mercurial Gauntlet screen after going to an Advanced Dragon Trials quest for which the Master difficulty was locked.
The following fixes were applied in a data update around October 30, 2019 2:30 UTC.
- Ku Hai slipped through enemies when he performed a normal attack immediately after using a force strike boosted by his Ruination Cage skill.
- Sometimes Vayu Vayu's Purusha Prana skill did not hit small nearby enemies.