Version Changelog/Ver 1.12.0 Version Update
- 1 Ver 1.12.0 Version Update (September 26, 2019)
- 1.1 Update Details
- 1.1.1 Raid Boosts
- 1.1.2 New Gameplay Elements in Advanced Dragon Trials
- 1.1.3 Changes to the Title Screen
- 1.1.4 First Anniversary Stickers
- 1.1.5 Special First Anniversary Voice Lines
- 1.1.6 New Co-Abilities
- 1.1.7 Changes to the Item Lineup and Price for Item Summons
- 1.1.8 Recover Stamina at the Halidom
- 1.1.9 New Hustle Hammer Item to Complete Facility Construction Immediately
- 1.1.10 New "Go" Button for Endeavors
- 1.1.11 Feature Addition Information
- 1.1.12 Feature for Changing the Background Music on the Home Page
- 1.1.13 Feature for Skipping the Boss Intro Sequence
- 1.1.14 Attunement Confirmation Before Starting Quests
- 1.1.15 Resetting the Social Reward in Co-op
- 1.2 Balance Adjustments
- 1.3 Other Changes
- 1.4 Issues Fixed
- 1.1 Update Details
Ver 1.12.0 Version Update (September 26, 2019)[edit source]
- Future raid events will feature a new factor known as raid boosts.
- Raid boosts bolster the player's team for the corresponding raid event with effects such as increased damage dealt to enemies or boosted adventurer HP.
- The player can get these raid boost effects when they clear boss battles and raid battles during raid events.
- Use boosts to power up the party and challenge boss battles!
New features are also being added in the next raid event.
- New Omega difficulty
- Addition of bronze and silver emblems to the clear reward
- Grand Bounty for Nightmare difficulty
- The use of special items to play the Extra Raid Battle whenever the player wants
- A feature that will allow the player to trade for any of the elementally-attuned 5★ core weapons by clearing the extra battle.
New Gameplay Elements in Advanced Dragon Trials
New Difficulty Levels
- The existing difficulty level for Advanced Dragon Trials will be considered Standard difficulty, and Expert and Master difficulties will be added.
- The player will be able to use the materials obtained in the new difficulty levels to craft new weapons.
- The new difficulties are planned to be added in October.
Time Attack Rankings
- A feature will be added to the planned Advanced Dragon Trial Expert difficulty where players can compete for clear times over a set period of time.
Changes to the Title Screen
- The title screen illustration will change as of version 1.12.0.
- The illustration for the new title screen will reflect the progress of the main campaign.
- From September 27, 2019 6:00 UTC (after the maintenance is complete) to October 18, 2019 5:59 UTC, the illustration will be a special first anniversary image.
First Anniversary Stickers
- The following stickers will be added September 27, 2019 6:00 UTC (after the maintenance is complete).
Special First Anniversary Voice Lines
- Special first-anniversary voice lines will be available from September 27, 2019 6:00 UTC, (after the maintenance is complete) to October 18, 2019 5:59 UTC.
- To listen to them, tap or press and hold an adventurer on the Adventurers screen or the Edit Team screen, then tap the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- The player will be able to listen to the voice lines on the screen that opens.
- New co-ability effects will be added.
- Gala Prince has the first of these new co-abilities. His Shapeshifting Boost co-ability will boost shapeshifting time and damage dealt while shapeshifting for the entire team.
- New co-abilities will be added over time.
Changes to the Item Lineup and Price for Item Summons
- The lineup and price for item summons will be changed starting September 27, 2019 6:00 UTC (after the maintenance is complete).
- Sword Tablet
- Blade Tablet
- Dagger Tablet
- Axe Tablet
- Lance Tablet
- Bow Tablet
- Wand Tablet
- Staff Tablet
- Hustle Hammer
Price Changes (in Wyrmite)
|Number of times||Old price||New price|
- Note: Due to an event, the player will be able to perform six item summons for free each day from September 27, 2019 6:00 UTC (after the maintenance is complete) to October 18, 2019 5:59 UTC. The new prices will be applied after this event ends, and the player will still be able to perform one item summon for free each day.
Recover Stamina at the Halidom
- The player will be able to produce Honey Tea, which will allow the player to recover stamina, at the Halidom.
- One honey tea is produced every 30 minutes, and the player will reach capacity in three days.
New Hustle Hammer Item to Complete Facility Construction Immediately
- A new Hustle Hammer item will be added, which will allow you to complete facility construction immediately.
- The player can get hustle hammers from item summons and as rewards for completing endeavors.
New "Go" Button for Endeavors
- The player will be able to use the Go button for endeavors to jump directly to the corresponding quest where you can complete the endeavor.
Feature Addition Information
- The home page will display which features are added by progressing through the main campaign.
- It will also show the player's daily endeavor progress.
Feature for Changing the Background Music on the Home Page
- The player will be able to change the home page's background music from the System tab under Options.
Feature for Skipping the Boss Intro Sequence
- A feature is being added to raid battles that will allow the player to skip the boss intro animation.
- If the player who created the co-op room selects the "Skip intro sequence" box on the room screen, then the boss's animation will be skipped when starting the quest.
- Note: The player will not be able to skip the intro sequence for quests that are not raid battles.
Attunement Confirmation Before Starting Quests
- When playing quests in the main campaign in solo play, a confirmation screen will now display when the player's team leader's attunement is not effective for the quest they are about to start.
- The player can disable this confirmation screen via the check-box on the confirmation screen or under Options.
Resetting the Social Reward in Co-op
- The number of times the player can receive the social reward, which can be obtained when you play co-op with a player for the first time, will be reset at September 30, 2019 6:00 UTC.
- After clearing a quest, the player can get 50 Wyrmite per player (for up to 50 players).
- The effects of the Dragon Time +X% ability will be changed to no longer affect the amount of dragon time that is lost when damage is taken.
- AI adventurers would not use skills while in the middle of combo attacks, even if the skill gauge was full. They will now use skills even in the middle of combo attacks.
The following adjustments will be applied at September 27, 2019 6:00 UTC (after the maintenance is complete).
- The maximum augment bonus for adventurers and wyrmprints will be increased to +100.
- The maximum number of Skip Ticket the player can hold will be increased to 200.
- The amount of stamina recovered when using wyrmite and diamantium will be changed from 100 stamina for 40 to 120 stamina for 30. Additionally, the diamantium and wyrmite cost previously increased based on the number of times stamina was recovered, but it will no longer do so.
- The number of getherwings recovered when using wyrmite and diamantium will be changed from 12 getherwings for 50 to 12 getherwings for 30.
- If the player selects "Exclude voices" when downloading data during a data update, the voice setting will automatically be set to mute.
- With this adjustment, if the player selects "Exclude voices" during a data update, the "Exclude voices" data download confirmation will only display on the title screen when there is a future data update.
- Note: The player can change their voice settings via the Voices option on the Sound tab under Options.
The following changes will be applied at September 27, 2019 6:00 UTC (after the maintenance is complete).
- The English skill name and voice for Summer Estelle's skill will be changed.
- The text in the description for Fjorm's Ice Mirror skill will be adjusted.
- Note: The effects of the skill will not change.
- Some of Nina's lines on the Shop screen will be adjusted.
- The shading in the Dragon's Roost will be adjusted so the area near the dragon's feet appears brighter.
- Some 3D models for the following dragons will be adjusted.
- The head size of certain adventurers' 3D models will be adjusted.
- Along with the 3D model adjustments described above, the size of adventurers on the home page and the team screen will also be adjusted.
- The phonetic reading of Ieyasu's epithet will be adjusted.
- Note: This change only affects Japanese and Simplified Chinese, which have the phonetic readings.
- The icons for the following buffs will be changed.
- The UI on some screens has been adjusted.
The following change will be applied in a data update around October 18, 2019 6:00 UTC.
- Maritimus will now be voiced.
The following issues have been fixed in this version:
- The notation that displays above Gala Sarisse's head after using her Brilliant Bolt skill displayed a value above the maximum.
- When Treasure Trade was tapped from Item Details for certain items, options with expired trade periods displayed and attempting to trade for them resulted in an error.
- In adventurer details, wyrmprint abilities that increase strength displayed as exceeding the maximum value.
- Sometimes certain skills did not hit enemies when the game was running slowly on certain devices.
- When an adventurer landed a hit with an attack skill after the effects of Striker's Skill +X% activated multiple times, the icon and effect disappeared after the skill ended.
- When Valentine's Hildegarde hit an enemy with a force strike while the Sisters' Day Out wyrmprint was equipped, the strength decrease effect from her ability was applied to Hildegarde herself, but only the first time during the quest.
- Sometimes an AI adventurer's Pop-Star Siren did not use her skill a second time.
- In The Mercurial Gauntlet, AI adventurers' dragons sometimes did not use their skill under certain circumstances.
- In Violet Ghost Strike, when starting the battle with Auto enabled, the adventurer being controlled would move away from the enemy.
- When two instances of Skill Shift were activated with Gala Cleo, and either one was reset, the Skill Shift buff icon disappeared, even though one effect remained.
The following fixes will be applied at Sep 27, 2019 6:00 UTC (after the maintenance is complete).