This page contains content that is currently unavailable in the game, which may be released in the future! Information on this page may be subject to abrupt changes before the content releases and should not be taken as final.
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.|
Please help improve this if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
This Month in Dragalia Lost (July 2020)[edit | edit source]
- Adjusting Halloween Elisanne.
- Unlocking Mana Spirals for Zardin, Ricardt, Karina, Luther, Xander, and Lily.
- A defensive battle will be added.
- The Hunt for Harmony will be added to the Event Compendium.
- A Splash of Adventure and A Crescendo of Courage will be revived in late July and late August respectively.
- Kai Yan's Wrath Master difficulty will be unlocked late July.
Regarding Future Game Balance[edit | edit source]
- Some big balance adjustments have been made lately.
- Adjustments will continued to be made as more content is added in the future, taking player feedback and play data into account.
- The current goal is to increase the number of adventurers who can challenge the game's high-difficulty content.
- Because the clear rate for high-difficulty content using certain adventurers is extremely high, adjustments are being considered so that a wider variety of adventurers can complete that content.
- Adjustments will gradually be made to adventurers by unlocking their 6th mana circle tier, or by adjusting the adventurer's capabilities.
Upcoming Features[edit | edit source]
- Specify which adventurers appear on the home page
- Play past events any time
- An encyclopedia
- Other game improvements
Events[edit | edit source]
Summon Showcase[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Summon Showcases.
Gala Dragalia Showcase[edit | edit source]
Gala Dragalia is a special summon showcase which has special features over normal summon showcases such as:
- Limited-time Gala Dragalia versions of adventurers will be added, available only while Gala Dragalia is active.
- The initial appearance rate for 5 adventurers, dragons, and wyrmprints will be increased to 6% from the standard 4%.
- If a 5 fails to appear within 60 summons (instead of the normal 100 summons), then a 5 will specially appear in the summon after that.
- Gala Dragalia Showcases are scheduled to take place every two months.
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Adventurers.
Dragons[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Dragons.
Wyrmprints[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Wyrmprints.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Weapons.
Castle Stories[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Castle Stories.