This page contains content that is currently unavailable in the game, which may be released in the future! Information on this page may be subject to abrupt changes before the content releases and should not be taken as final.
This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.if you can. The
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
- 1 This Month in Dragalia Lost (Jan 2020)
- 2 Regarding Future Game Balance
- 3 Upcoming Features
- 4 Events
- 5 Summon Showcase
- 6 Adventurers
- 7 Dragons
- 8 Wyrmprints
- 9 Weapons
- 10 Castle Stories
- 11 Facilities
This Month in Dragalia Lost (Jan 2020)[edit | edit source]
Regarding the Monster Hunter Event[edit | edit source]
- The Monster Hunter event will start in late January.
- This event will have a story and a summon showcase.
- Berserker will appear in the summon showcase, and he's all decked out in Rathalos armor. This version of Berserker is a sword-user, but in Monster Hunter terms, he was designed as a Great Sword-user. When the player charges up his force strike, they can use the powerful charge attack that is characteristic of Great Swords!
- The player will also be able to get Monster Hunter-inspired weapons during this event. Some follow designs from the source games, but there are also some brand-new designs with the Monster Hunter feel.
- In this event, there will also be a boss battle where the player can place Barrel Bomb L items.
- Some boss enemies are planned without elemental attunement, so this event is one that the player can challenge using adventurers of various elements.
- The the pictures of Berserker and of the weapons that the player can acquire during the event will be republished at a later date.
Regarding the Next Update[edit | edit source]
- The next update is scheduled for late January, and it will contain several feature additions that make the game easier to play.
- One planned feature will allow the player to invite friends and other players who they have encountered in co-op rooms to join their alliance.
Regarding 2020[edit | edit source]
In January we were able to release a new raid event for the first time in a while. Last year we added a lot of high-difficulty quests like The Agito Uprising and new difficulty levels for Advanced Dragon Trials, but this year I want to put a lot of effort into events as well. We are currently working on creating a schedule that will allow us to release one new event per month. As we continue to work on feature improvements so all of you players can keep enjoying the game in 2020, I also hope to work on improving the story and production of the game. Also, we are currently developing the encyclopedia feature and a feature that will allow you to replay past events, as mentioned back in September. Please wait just a little bit longer. The 1.5-year anniversary of Dragalia Lost is coming up in March, and I hope to be able to talk about our future update plans at that time, like I did at the first anniversary.
Regarding Future Game Balance[edit | edit source]
- Some big balance adjustments have been made lately.
- Adjustments will continued to be made as more content is added in the future, taking player feedback and play data into account.
- The current goal is to increase the number of adventurers who can challenge the game's high-difficulty content.
- Because the clear rate for high-difficulty content using certain adventurers is extremely high, adjustments are being considered so that a wider variety of adventurers can complete that content.
- Adjustments will gradually be made to adventurers by unlocking their 6th mana circle tier, or by adjusting the adventurer's capabilities.
Upcoming Features[edit | edit source]
- Specify which adventurers appear on the home page
- Play past events any time
- An encyclopedia
- Other game improvements
Events[edit | edit source]
April 20, 2020 06:00:00 AM UTC - March 30, 2020 11:39:44 AM UTC
Exclusive Event Rewards:
- Adventurer: Alfonse
File:Banner Scars of the Syndicate.png
March 31, 2020 06:00:00 AM UTC - April 13, 2020 05:59:59 AM UTC
Exclusive Event Rewards:
- Adventurer: Aldred
Summon Showcase[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Summon Showcases.
Gala Dragalia Showcase[edit | edit source]
Gala Dragalia is a special summon showcase which has special features over normal summon showcases such as:
- Limited-time Gala Dragalia versions of adventurers will be added, available only while Gala Dragalia is active.
- The initial appearance rate for 5 adventurers, dragons, and wyrmprints will be increased to 6% from the standard 4%.
- If a 5 fails to appear within 60 summons (instead of the normal 100 summons), then a 5 will specially appear in the summon after that.
- Gala Dragalia Showcases are scheduled to take place every two months.
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Adventurers.
Dragons[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Dragons.
Wyrmprints[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Wyrmprints.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Weapons.
Castle Stories[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Castle Stories.