We are conducting a survey for the November State of the Dragalia Lost Wiki. We would love to have your feedback!
This page contains content that is currently unavailable in the game, which may be released in the future! Information on this page may be subject to abrupt changes before the content releases and should not be taken as final.
This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.if you can. The
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
- 1 Quests
- 2 Events
- 3 Castle Stories
- 4 Facilities
- 5 Summon Showcase
- 6 Adventurers
- 7 Dragons
- 8 Wyrmprints
- 9 Weapons
- 10 6th Tier for Mana Circles
- 11 Update Home Screen
- 12 Upcoming Features
Mega Man Event[edit | edit source]
- The Mega Man Event will launch at the end of November. I plan on sharing more information about the Mega Man event coming at the end of this month via notifications and social media.
Mega Man[edit | edit source]
- Mega Man is the only adventurer that players can add to their team during this event.
- There will not be a Mega Man Summon Showcase.
- Mega Man's skills allow him to switch to weapons with special functions and use those weapons a certain number of times. The way he controls is also unique.
- In terms of his Dragalia Lost weapon type, he'll be a wand user, but he moves differently from other wand users and he can fire off shots in rapid succession.
- He is also capable of using his Charge Shot by doing a force strike. And while swiping normally causes an adventurer to roll, Mega Man will actually use his Sliding move!
- When Mega Man hits 0 HP, a special animation will play, causing him to disappear like he does in the Mega Man games.
- Finally, when he shapeshifts, Mega Man will summon Rush and ride on him, doing his famous Rush Jet move. And he's able to attack in multiple directions, which makes it easy to take on hordes of enemies.
- A video explaining how Mega Man controls will be released in mid-November.
Mega Man Event-Specific Weapons[edit | edit source]
- The event will also feature some Mega Man event-specific weapons.
- By equipping these weapons, any adventurer will be able to fire the Mega Buster's Charge Shot.
- Players will also be able to get some event-specific wyrmprints, and some of these can be arranged to form one big picture.
- A number of songs with special arrangements, including Dr. Wily Stage 1 from Mega Man 2, are being prepared.
- Players will be able to hear the original songs by meeting certain conditions!
New Bosses[edit | edit source]
- New bosses that are more difficult than the High Dragons are in development.
- The boss enemies will make their debut at the end of the year. This group has banded together in opposition against the prince for some reason.
- As with Advanced Dragon Trials, this will be extremely difficult content.
- With the addition of this content, adjustments to the overall game balance are planned.
- This is being done with the hope that more players will be able to enjoy playing it.
- As adjustments are made to things like item drop rates and difficulty, players will be notified.
Events[edit | edit source]
November 13, 2019 06:00:00 AM UTC - November 25, 2019 05:59:59 AM UTC
Her village was raided by those Empire jerks, and the dragon that protects them was captured! Melsa doesn't deserve this! We have to help her!"Come on, Melsa! We're saving your village!"
"Faf fee! (I'm Fafnir Roy III!)" There is a mysterious dragon called Fafnir Roy III who rules over a great treasury and is searching for someone worthy of obtaining that fortune. A dazzling mountain of treasure awaits those who can appease Fafnir Roy III. Enter the Mercurial Gauntlet to claim the prize!
New stages will be periodically added to The Mercurial Gauntlet.
Void Battles become available after completing Chapter 7/5-6, and rotate every day of the week at 6:00 AM UTC. They are the primary source of event materials used to craft weapons that have special abilities. Additional quests to take on and weapons to craft will be added every month.
Castle Stories[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Castle Stories.
Facilities[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Facilities.
Summon Showcase[edit | edit source]
Gala Dragalia Showcase[edit | edit source]
Gala Dragalia is a special summon showcase which has special features over normal summon showcases such as:
- Limited-time Gala Dragalia versions of adventurers will be added, available only while Gala Dragalia is active.
- The initial appearance rate for 5 adventurers, dragons, and wyrmprints will be increased to 6% from the standard 4%.
- If a 5 fails to appear within 60 summons (instead of the normal 100 summons), then a 5 will specially appear in the summon after that.
- Gala Dragalia Showcases are scheduled to take place every two months.
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Adventurers.
Dragons[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Dragons.
Wyrmprints[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Wyrmprints.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Weapons.
Void Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Additional Void Weapons that have special abilities will be added to the craft list every month.
6th Tier for Mana Circles[edit | edit source]
- These newly added weapons will have two tiers per element, and both will be stronger than any of the current 5★ weapons.
Update Home Screen[edit | edit source]
- A Quests button will be added to the in-game footer menu to make it easier to get to quests from other screens.
- It will also be easier to see information not related to the main event, such as event and summoning information, on the home page.
- A feature will also be added that lets players change just the appearance of a weapon in the next update, but in co-op rooms it will be clear that the weapon's appearance has been altered.
Upcoming Features[edit | edit source]
- Change the appearance of weapons
- Automatically replay a selected quest
- Specify which adventurers appear on the home page
- Play past events any time
- An encyclopedia
- Other game improvements