This page contains content that is currently unavailable in the game, which may be released in the future! Information on this page may be subject to abrupt changes before the content releases and should not be taken as final.
This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.if you can. The
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Dracloiths are given as a reward for completing Campaign chapters. These dracoliths may be released with future chapters.
- Astral Raids Overview
- Astral Raids are event quests where the player can fight against past raid bosses, but they are only available on the weekends.
- To challenge Astral Raids quests, the player will need to use Astral Pieces.
- Astral Pieces
- Astral Pieces can be obtained by clearing main campaign quests and event quests.
- The player will not receive Astral Pieces for clearing The Mercurial Gauntlet quests.
- The player will not receive Astral Pieces for clearing quests while Astral Raids are active.
- The maximum number of Astral Pieces the player can hold is 300.
- If the player obtains Astral Pieces after reaching the limit, those Astral Pieces will be lost.
- Treasure Trade
- An Astral Raids section will be added to the Treasure Trade on July 20, 2019 6:00 UTC.
"Faf fee! (I'm Fafnir Roy III!)" There is a mysterious dragon called Fafnir Roy III who rules over a great treasury and is searching for someone worthy of obtaining that fortune. A dazzling mountain of treasure awaits those who can appease Fafnir Roy III. Enter the Mercurial Gauntlet to claim the prize!
New stages will periodically be added to The Mercurial Gauntlet.
Void Battles become available after completing Chapter 7/5-6, and rotate every day of the week at 6:00 AM UTC. They are the primary source of event materials used to craft weapons that have special abilities. Additional quests to take on and weapons to craft will be added every month.
Advanced Dragon Trials Cont.[edit | edit source]
A group banner featuring the High Dragons, including those unreleased, has been nested in the game files since High Midgardsormr.
- High Jupiter's Trial (Prelude)
- High Zodiark's Trial (Prelude)
- High Jupiter's Trial
- High Zodiark's Trial
- The Height of the Thunder (?)
- The Height of the Accursed (?)
- High Jupiter (Enemy)
- High Zodiark (Enemy)
- 5 High Jupiter
- 5 High Zodiark
- 5 High Jupiter's Wyrmprint (?)
- 5 High Zodiark's Wyrmprint (?)
- High Jupiter Res
- High Jupiter Res +20%
- High Jupiter Res +25%
- High Zodiark Res
- High Zodiark Res +20%
- High Zodiark Res +25%
Events[edit | edit source]
Expand to view.
Expand to view.
Castle Stories[edit | edit source]
Facilities[edit | edit source]
Summon Showcase[edit | edit source]
Gala Dragalia Showcase[edit | edit source]
Gala Dragalia is a special summon showcase which has special features over normal summon showcases such as:
- Limited-time Gala Dragalia versions of adventurers will be added, available only while Gala Dragalia is active.
- The initial appearance rate for 5 adventurers, dragons, and wyrmprints will be increased to 6% from the standard 4%.
- If a 5 fails to appear within 60 summons (instead of the normal 100 summons), then a 5 will specially appear in the summon after that.
- Gala Dragalia Showcases are scheduled to take place every two months.
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
Dragons[edit | edit source]
Wyrmprints[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Void Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Additional Void Weapons that have special abilities will be added to the craft list every month.
Weapon Types Adjustments[edit | edit source]
Balance adjustments will be made to certain weapon types in a data update to be applied around July 26, 2019 6:00 UTC.
The details are as follows.
- Weapon Types
- These weapons dealt less damage when they hit enemies close to where the attack was made (for example with dash attacks or combo attacks), but this mechanic will be removed.
- After these adjustments, there will be no differences in damage from different distances.