This page contains content that is currently unavailable in the game, which may be released in the future! Information on this page may be subject to abrupt changes before the content releases and should not be taken as final.
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.|
Please help improve this if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
This Month in Dragalia Lost (September 2020)[edit | edit source]
- Unlocking Mana Spirals for Estelle, Luca and Lucretia.
- A defensive battle will be added. (Will be able to auto-play).
- Japanese voices will be added into defensive events (onslaughts will be later).
- The event Fractured futures will be revived in late September.
- Chapter 15 interlude will be added.
- Master difficulty of Ciella will be reloeased in early october.
- Second anniversary on September 27 with a new event.
Regarding Future Game Balance[edit | edit source]
- Non-shadow adventurers, dragons and weapons will be buffed to a power level similar to the shadow counterparts.
- The weapon system will be easier to understand and use.
Upcoming Features[edit | edit source]
- Specify which adventurers appear on the home page
- Play past events any time
- An encyclopedia
- Other game improvements
Events[edit | edit source]
January 21, 2021 06:00:00 AM UTC - January 31, 2021 05:59:59 AM UTC
Summon Showcase[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Summon Showcases.
Gala Dragalia Showcase[edit | edit source]
Gala Dragalia is a special summon showcase which has special features over normal summon showcases such as:
- Limited-time Gala Dragalia versions of adventurers will be added, available only while Gala Dragalia is active.
- The initial appearance rate for 5 adventurers, dragons, and wyrmprints will be increased to 6% from the standard 4%.
- If a 5 fails to appear within 60 summons (instead of the normal 100 summons), then a 5 will specially appear in the summon after that.
- Gala Dragalia Showcases are scheduled to take place every two months.
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Adventurers.
Dragons[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Dragons.
Wyrmprints[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Wyrmprints.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Weapons.
Castle Stories[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Castle Stories.
Facilities[edit | edit source]
No upcoming Facilities.