The information on this page is either unconfirmed or still pending ongoing research, and the contents of this page may be subject to change as more information is gathered.
This page contains content that is currently unavailable in the game, which may be released in the future! Information on this page may be subject to abrupt changes before the content releases and should not be taken as final.
This page lists content that have been found in the game files or explicitly leaked and have not been confirmed as Upcoming Content.
Unused content may or may not be released and should not be taken as final.
- 1 Quests
- 2 Events
- 3 Castle Stories
- 4 Facilities
- 5 Summon Showcase
- 6 Adventurers
- 7 Dragons
- 8 Wyrmprints
- 9 Weapons
- 10 Skills
- 11 Abilities
- 12 Mechanics
- 13 References
Quests[edit | edit source]
World Map[edit | edit source]
A full version of the world map is used as the background for chapter select, the continent of Grastaea, formerly the setting of Cygames' previous game, Knights of Glory.
Events[edit | edit source]
Treasure Time[edit | edit source]
Health Potion Lv2[edit | edit source]
Looking Glass[edit | edit source]
The obtain method text for the Looking Glass material for Castle Stories at one point read "Obtain these in the ‘Enter the Kaleidoscape’ event." “Enter the Kaleidoscape” was likely replaced with The Mercurial Gauntlet, seeing as the unused banner featured the character later named Fafnir Roy III. However, it remains to be seen whether Looking Glasses will be given out as rewards for The Mercurial Gauntlet. They are, however, possible to obtain when events and new castle stories become available from event rewards or trades.
Damascus Crystal[edit | edit source]
As raid events have given out Sunlight Ore for unbinding dragons and facility events have given out Golden Fragment for unbinding wyrmprints, it is plausible that a future event will hand out Damascus Crystal for unbinding weapons.
Moon Related Event[edit | edit source]
Castle Stories[edit | edit source]
Facilities[edit | edit source]
Halidom Level 11[edit | edit source]
- Plots for level 11 of the Halidom have been designated but are not used as the maximum level of the Halidom is currently level 10.
Summon Showcase[edit | edit source]
Adventurers[edit | edit source]
The following 3D models exist, or used to exist but are not being used actively as adventurer nor humanoid enemy:
Notte[edit | edit source]
- Based on the ID, this data appears to be for the Anniversary model for Notte. She is listed as a 5 Light Sword.
- Notte's Anniversary Model: 
- 5 Light Staff
- First appearance in the tutorial (from the beginning of the Prologue until the end of Chapter 1) as a computer-controlled adventurer. Has a Healing Skill called "Divine Healing", which is a 108%-potency heal. Uses placeholder stats and skills of Hildegarde.
- Shadow Staff
- First appearance in the tutorial. Uses the same ID as Zethia and alternate variant numbers for each different model. Adventurer portrait no longer exists in the files.
- A 5 Shadow Wand variant, Zena, exists; while they are not the same entity (as explained in the Campaign when unlocking Zena), their appearances do match up to a degree.
Leif[edit | edit source]
- Light Sword
- First appearance in Saving the Sparrow as a computer-controlled adventurer. Stats are currently unknown, but does have a skill called "Defensive Formation" that boosts Defense by 10% for the whole team for 15 seconds and uses a Knight's Grace in-battle.
- A limited 5 Wind Sword variant, Gala Leif exists.
- 3D model first appeared on the home screen during the Kindness and Captivity event.
- A limited 5 Flame Bow variant, Gala Sarisse exists.
- A limited 5 Water Bow variant, Hunter Sarisse exists.
Referenced Characters[edit | edit source]
The following wyrmprints reference characters from other Cygames's games. As wyrmprints depict events that have long past, not all characters referenced may be plausible.
- From Knights of Glory
Unknown[edit | edit source]
The following are characters depicted in Wyrmprints that have not been seen otherwise. Whether or not they will appear as Adventurers is unknown.
Unnamed Human, Sylvan, and Rokkan Maids[edit | edit source]
Dragons[edit | edit source]
- 5 Shadow Dragon
- From Knights of Glory
- ID implies as such as it fits in the ID table:
Other Dragons[edit | edit source]
Although unlikely to make a playable appearance due to their ID numbering of 200XXX, models for Elysium, the Smithwyrm, and Fafnir Roy III exist. However, Chthonius and Gala Mars has an ID that begins with 200XXX, so it is not outside the realm of possibility.
- Elysium's model was used in a cutscene in the end of Chapter 1.
- The Smithwyrm's models are used in the Halidom when doing construction.
- Fafnir Roy III's model is used in the Mercurial Gauntlet.
- Mars' model is used as a boss in Chapter 12. It later became Summonable during Gala Dragalia Showcases with the April 2020 Gala Dragalia.
- While Chthonius does have a model, the version that is Summonable (ID 200010) is vastly different from the version that is fought in Chapter 10 (ID 200011).
Wyrmprints[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
There exists models for two unused Weapons within the game: a Lance and a Staff. However, the Staff does have a recolored version in the form of World's Fulcrum, the Staff obtained from Void Poseidon Strike.
Unused Lance: 
Unused Staff: 
Skills[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Elemental Shield[edit | edit source]
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Unused Field Gimmicks[edit | edit source]
Unknown Shop Section[edit | edit source]