- When Entering Dragon's Roost
- Let's put some energy into that hello, shall we?
- Good morning. Did you sleep well?
- *sigh* You'd be hopeless without me.
- After Receiving a Gift
- A gift? For ME?! Aww, you didn't have to do that.
- Well, if you insist, I suppose I'll accept it.
- After Bond Level Increase
- I worry when I'm not there to keep an eye on you.
- At this point, we're family.
- Idle After Bond Level 1
- Humans are so frail—I have to work overtime keeping you alive!
- Thank you for forming a pact with me. It's much appreciated.
- I was expecting a spoiled little rich boy...but you're not half-bad.
- Idle After Bond Level 10
- You're still just a child, so I need to keep close watch over you.
- Rrgh... Everybody's treating me like a child. It's not fair!
- Good kids need looking after, same as the troublemakers.
- Idle After Bond Level 20
- I know you have to fight, but... Look, just don't make me worry, all right?
- It's thanks to you that we can all enjoy this peace.
- Bored, Euden? I'll play with you!
There once was a regular boy in a
regular town. One day, the boy's
parents were lost to the fires of war,
and he found himself without a place
that he could call home.
The boy found himself wandering
alone through the deep, dark woods.
But just when all hope seemed lost,
he stumbled upon a creature he had
never before seen.
It was a dragon hatchling no older
than the boy himself. "Follow me,"
said the hatchling before proceeding
to lead the boy deeper into the
They emerged in a clearing filled
with orphans just like the boy.
As days and months passed, they
learned to fish and hunt, to gather
wild fruit, and to survive as one.
The hatchling named this community
"the Children's Country" and said
they could all live there forever
without the help of any adults.
Winter came that year—a winter
fiercer than any had seen in an age.
To combat the cold, the residents of
the Children's Country huddled
around the hatchling for warmth.
Men and women froze by the score in
towns around the forest, but not a
single orphan child was lost—for the
hatchling's body was infused with fire
mana that burned without end.
Yet children grow up fast, and before
long, the orphans of the woods had
become young adults who were both
clever and strong.
But a country of children cannot last
without children to people it, and so
the end of the community seemed to
be just around the corner...
The young orphans who lived in
the place the hatchling called "the
Children's Country" grew up into
fine, healthy young adults.
One day, a group of soldiers heard
a rumor about a bunch of children
who'd made a home in the woods,
and quickly searched them out.
"None may dwell in this kingdom
without paying taxes to the crown,"
they said. "And as you clearly have
no coin, all of you must repay your
debt with military service."
Once the soldiers left, the orphans
and hatchling quickly made to leave,
for none of them wanted anything to
do with the foolish wars of men.
Once they were packed, the orphans
found themselves nervous and
unsure. "Where will we go?" they
asked. "Is there even a place where
war does no exist?"
The hatchling, however, refused to
let them lose hope. "Worry not!" she
said. "There must be a ruler in this
world who hates war as we do, and
we will seek them out together!"
And so, the orphans and hatchling
left their home. How will the story
end? The only one who can decide
that is Euden.