The information on this page is either unconfirmed or still pending ongoing research, and the contents of this page may be subject to change as more information is gathered.
Formula[edit | edit source]
The current estimated healing formula is:
Modifiers within the same variable are additive.
Passive Heals[edit | edit source]
Passive Doublebuff Heals such as Healing Doublebuff I instead use a simplified formula:
"Receiver" refers to the unit receiving a defense buff (and therefore the healing buff), while "Caster" refers to the unit that granted the defense buff.
Potency buffs are only factored in if they are on the caster - if the receiver has any potency buffs, those are ignored. Conversely, the Max HP of the caster is ignored, but the Max HP of the receiver is factored in to the formula. These heals also ignore bonuses from Strength or Element matching, and do not suffer the 75% penalty in raids. The healing amount is subject to 5% variance higher or lower than the expected value, similar to damage calculation.
Max HP buffs[edit | edit source]
Max HP buffs, such as Lowen's skill Winds, Protect Us! do NOT use the healing formula and instead are purely dependent on your Maximum HP. They heal the amount of HP that would be gained from their Max HP buff - for example, a buff that grants +10% Max HP will heal 10% of Max HP at the same time. When the max of +30% Max HP buffs is reached, Max HP will not increase further, but (continuing the example) the 10% Max HP heal will still apply.
Due to this sole reliance on Max HP, these buffs do not receive any bonuses from Recovery Potency, Strength, or Element matching bonuses. These heals also do not suffer from the 75% reduction in raid content. Specifically, heals from Max HP buffs do not have any RNG elements, and will heal you for the same amount every time.
Variable Descriptions[edit | edit source]
The healer's Max HP. Normally the HP of the Adventurer
- This value is different in dragonform, and does not use the Adventurer's HP. Instead it uses the Dragon Transformation HP, which is calculated according to the following formula, where CEILING[ ] indicates you round the final value within the [ ] up before using it in calculations outside the [ ].
- Remove the factor of 1.5x from the 2nd and 3rd terms if Dragon and Adventurer do not match elements
- Dragon Base HP is the HP shown on the Dragon's details screen (not including the fafnir bonus)
- Dragon HP Aura is the same element HP boost present on some dragons such as Phoenix or High Mercury, if no HP aura then this is equal to 1
- The Altar, Dojo and Event Facility boosts used are based on the element of the ADVENTURER and NOT the Dragon, whereas the Fafnir bonus used is based on the element of the Dragon
The healer's total Strength. This value is always the value of the adventurer, it does not change when you transform. However, it is still calculated in the same way as for the Damage Formula and therefore still receives boosts from buffs and co-abilities.
Potency Buffs %
Any Boost to your healing potency, such as Co-Ability, Abilities, Active Buffs, or Energize
Element Heal Adjustment
Increases heals to adventurers of the same element by 20% (to 120% total). Has no effect otherwise.
Healing Spread %
This is the inherent RNG Variance of the healing formula. This ranges from 95% to 105%, but for simple calculations, assuming 100% is sufficient.
Value that varies depending on the content. For normal content, this value is 1. For raids, this value is 4.
Healing Calculator[edit | edit source]