|“||Play past events whenever you want!||„|
The Event Compendium is an archival game mode that allows players to play old events at any time. This makes previously-limited-time content such as Event Facilities and limited Wyrmprints permanently available. It was added in version 1.18.0.
Selecting an event[edit | edit source]
Players may select only one event as their "active event" at a time. Once an event is selected, an automatic download will install data needed to play it.
Events can be switched at any time. Switching events will install the data for the new event and delete data for the old event, but progress and items from the old event will be saved.
While an event is selected as active:
- Wyrmprints that boost its drop and point rewards will appear in the Featured tab of the Shop's Wyrmprint exchange.
- Such Wyrmprints will also have their drop- or point-boosting abilities visible on the Wyrmprint itself. These abilities will be hidden for non-active events.
- A button detailing the event facility's damage perks will be visible on adventurer team screens.
- Endeavors related to the event will be added to the Normal tab of the Endeavors window. These will be hidden for non-active events.
Changes from original event format[edit | edit source]
To accommodate these events becoming permanent, several changes were made to the events' format and rewards:
Quests[edit | edit source]
- For Facility events, all quests are restricted to solo play only.
- For older events (particularly those originally released before March 2019's "The Accursed Archives"), the amount of preliminary quests during the event story has been decreased from 7 to 2. This brings them in line with more-recent events, which also only have 2 preliminary quests.
- Nightmare difficulty for Challenge Battle has been removed. Due to this, the Grand Bounty has also been removed.
- Wyrmprints, weapons, dragon gifts such as Dragonyule Cakes, and "legendary" drops such as Twinkling Grains, Summon Vouchers, and Golden Fragments have been removed from event quests.
- Due to this, Master Challenge Battle can no longer offer higher drop rates for rare items, as it no longer has rare items to drop. It offers the same base points as Expert Challenge Battle but is harder, so in practice it is now a one-and-done piece of content rather than one to be farmed.
Treasure Trade[edit | edit source]
- Treasure Trade shop rewards have removed any reference to units featured in reruns of the event. For example, "The Miracle of Dragonyule" has removed light-attuned orbs, Amber Insignias, and Axe tablets, thus removing any reference to Dragonyule Malora.
- Dragonyule Presents and their associated rewards have also been removed.
- The amount of the Event-Exclusive Wyrmprint available in the treasure trade has been increased from 5 to 20. Cost increases after every 4 prints redeemed, rather than after every 1 print. 20 prints is enough to make 4 max-unbound copies of the event print, likely to compensate for them not being available as drops anymore.
- If event point rewards are considered, 24 prints total are obtainable per event
- For older events (particularly "A Wish to the Winds"), their Treasure Trade shops have been brought in line with more-recent events by adding Augments, one copy of a Wyrmprint that usually costs Eldwater, and decreased event material costs for several items.
Point Collection Rewards[edit | edit source]
- Looking Glasses have been removed from event point rewards, and replaced by Mana.
- Event-exclusive items such as weapons or stickers that were available from external sources (Log-in bonus, etc) have been incorporated into the relevant event's rewards. For example, "The Miracle of Dragonyule" rewards the Wishing Knife, which was originally a log-in bonus.
- The amount of Mana available from each stack in event point rewards has been increased.
Endeavors[edit | edit source]
- Daily endeavors have been removed.
- The amount of Wyrmite rewarded from endeavors has been slightly reduced. Summon Vouchers and Tenfold Summon Vouchers have been completely removed from endeavor rewards.
- Hustle Hammers, stamina-restoration items such as Yuletide Roasts, and augments such as Amplifying Crystals have been removed from endeavor rewards.
Available Events[edit | edit source]
|Name||Type||Exclusive Wyrmprint||Exclusive Facility||Date Added|
The Hunt for Harmony
|Facility||A Mother's Love||Dragoñata||2020-07-13 6:00:00 AM|
Dream Big Under the Big Top
|Facility||Astounding Trick||Circus Tent||2020-05-22 6:00:00 AM|
A Wish to the Winds
|Facility||Louise's Hobbies||Wind Shrine||2020-03-27 6:00:00 AM|
The Miracle of Dragonyule
|Facility||A Slice of Dragonyule • The Greatest Gift||Yuletree||2020-03-27 6:00:00 AM|
Flames of Reflection
|Facility||The Dragon Smiths||Arctos Monument||2020-03-27 6:00:00 AM|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- "A Wish to the Winds" includes Sword Tablets, Dagger Tablets, and Staff Tablets, referencing Wedding Elisanne, Wedding Aoi, and Wedding Xania, who were featured in the rerun but not the event's original run. However, the initial run didn't actually have tablets in the first place.
- "Flames of Reflection" erroneously includes Lance Tablets (referencing Kirsty) rather than Dagger Tablets (referencing Renee)