This page is currently in the process of being expanded on. Please note that there may be missing or incomplete information.
Welcome to Dragalia Lost! This page provides a brief overview of the game menus.
Registration[edit | edit source]
Title Screen[edit | edit source]
This is the screen which appears upon opening the game. Players can leave feedback and view or manage certain settings from here without entering the game. Upon entering the game, players are brought to the Home screen.
Home[edit | edit source]
The Home button brings up the Home Screen. This is the screen which appears upon entering the game.
At the top of all menu screens is a UI element which keeps track of Player Level and certain resources. These resources include:
- Stamina - The resource used to begin quests.
- Getherwings - The resource used to join co-op quests.
- Wyrmite - In-game currency which can be obtained from completing quests and endeavors. It can be used to summon, refresh resources, and speed up Halidom construction.
- Diamantium - Premium currency which can be obtained via buying with real money. It can be used in place of Wyrmite, and is used to purchase items and packages in the store.
To the right of the resource bar is a gift icon where bonus items given by the game and developers can be claimed.
Upgrade[edit | edit source]
This menu option allows players to strengthen their Adventurers, Dragons, Wyrmprints, and Weapons. It also allows players to upgrade the Mana Circles of their Adventurers and craft or enhance weapons. It also displays the player's stores of Mana, Rupies, and Eldwater here.
Teams[edit | edit source]
The Teams menu option lets players view and edit their teams. A player is allowed 6 different team slots, which they may customize themselves, or alternatively use the "Optimize" option to have the system create a player's team for them.
Additionally, this screen has a Collection option which allows players to view their entire Adventurer roster, Weapon inventory, Wyrmprint inventory, and Dragon roster. Players can also sell their weapons, Wyrmprints, and dragons from this menu.
Castle[edit | edit source]
Castle Grounds[edit | edit source]
The Halidom serves as the player's home base. Various facilities can be built here on the Castle Grounds, which provide various buffs and resources. Upon reaching a certain facility level, players can increase the Halidom's level using Rupies and various materials. This will expand the area of the Castle Grounds, allowing more room for facilities to be placed, and it is also a requirement for raising the level of the Smithy.
The Dragon's Roost[edit | edit source]
The Dragon's Roost is a floating island near the Halidom where the player can interact with their Dragons. Gifts can be given to dragons to level up their bond here. Certain gifts will give an increased amount of bond experience when given to certain dragons. When a gift is given to a dragon, it will return Materials and/or Mana as a gift of gratitude. A dragon's Dragon Stories will unlock when the dragon's bond reaches levels 5 and 15.
Stories[edit | edit source]
There are three types of stories:
- Adventurer Stories - Stories of adventurers who have joined the player. There are nodes in each Adventurer's Mana Circle which can unlock additional stories.
- Dragon Stories - Stories of dragons a player has entered pacts with. Additional stories can be unlocked by raising bonds with the dragon as well.
- Castle Stories - Special stories unlocked using Looking Glasses.
Summon[edit | edit source]
Summoning is one of the key mechanics of Dragalia Lost. To obtain new Adventurers and Dragons, players are required to summon through the Summoning menu using Wyrmite, Diamantium, or Summon Vouchers. Prior to Version Update 1.7.1, Wyrmprints were also obtained through summoning.
Inside the Summon Menu, players will be able to view active Summon Showcases that features Adventurers and Dragons with a higher summoning rate than usual. Inside most Summon Showcases, players have 3 different options to choose from to start a summon: Daily Deal, Single Summon, and Tenfold Summon. All Adventurers and Dragons, with the exception of Event Welfare Adventurers and Event Welfare Dragons, are obtained via summoning.
More[edit | edit source]
- Items - Allows players to view their inventory of consumables and materials.
- Player Info - Allows players to view and manage personal Profiles, Sticker loadout, and Account Achievements.
- Friends - Allows players to view and manage their Friend List, Friend Requests, and Helper settings.
- Help/Support - Allows players to view Help Documentation and FAQs, and allows them to Contact Support.
- Settings - Allows players to manage various game settings.
- Other - Allows players to view other Account Information and Notices.
- Dragalia Life - Allows players to view the Official 'Dragalia Lost' Game Comic Strip.
- Adventurer's Guide - Allows players to view another 'Dragalia Lost' Comic Strip full of useful tips.
Notices[edit | edit source]
This is where the developers will post news for the game which include updates, notices, events and promotions, and any technical issues. This news can also be viewed from the Notices page.
Endeavors[edit | edit source]
Endeavors are missions players can complete to receive various rewards. From the home menu, in-progress endeavors can be viewed. A history of recently completed endeavors can also be accessed here.
- Daily: Endeavors which reset daily (6:00 AM UTC)
- Limited: Endeavors which are available for a limited amount of time
- Normal: Endeavors that are available to all players and can be completed at any time
- Special: Endeavors purchased from the Shop (e.g. Extra Story Endeavors)
- Quest: Endeavors for completing quests under certain conditions, of which there are three per quest
The Shop[edit | edit source]
The Shop can be visited from the Main Menu of the game. In the Shop, players may purchase various Wyrmprints using Eldwater, Premium Packages and Diamantium, collect Premium daily rewards, trade in collected Treasure for rewards, and purchase Upgrade items using Rupies and Diamantium.
Once daily players can perform a free Item Summon in the Upgrade Essentials tab of the shop, which will provide 10 random items from a list that includes almost all non-event upgrade materials in the game.
Events[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
This brings players to the world map where they can choose to play Storyline Quests. They can select any missions they have unlocked, switch between Chapters, and also switch from Normal Mode to Hard Mode within this menu.
Join Co-op[edit | edit source]
In addition to being able to join other player's games inside of the quest themselves, this menu allows players to find a list of open co-op rooms that they are able to enter. It also allows players to attempt to join a specific lobby by entering that room's ID number.