This page is currently in the process of being expanded on. Please note that there may be missing or incomplete information.
Alliances is a feature that allows players to form guild-like groups with other players to chat and go on quests together. It was added in Version 1.10.0.
Creating an Alliance-only co-op room
The Alliance feature can be accessed via the Alliance button on the home page.
- The player will be able to form an alliance of up to 30 players and communicate with each other.
- The player can either form a new alliance and become its leader or become a member of existing alliance by joining it.
- When the player is part of an alliance, they can chat and play co-op with members of the same alliance.
- The player can even send notifications to the devices of other members in their alliance when looking for other players for co-op.
- Note: Each player can change their individual notification settings.
- Check the alliance screen once per day to get items that are useful for challenging quests.
- As of Version 1.13.0, if the player is able to claim the check-in reward for their Alliance, an exclamation mark will display on the Alliance button on the Home page.
- Each alliance can select one crest. There are a total of 33 crests to choose from.